When it comes to gaming, BetTilt is all about encouraging ethical behavior. BetTilt is committed to ensuring that its users have a positive and secure gaming experience. Thanks to the casino's dedication to player protection and ethical betting, it’s a popular go-to place for those seeking just such conditions.
Gambling is a fun activity but it should be controlled and you should play in moderation. If you find yourself trapped in the online gambling world then there are things you should do to get back on track. There are plenty of different organizations that can help you with your problem.
BetTilt Casino offers some features that will help you control your betting, such as:
· Cool Down period
· Deposit limits
· Limits on session time
If you want to self-exclude yourself from gambling you can do that yourself or you can contact Customer Support and they will help you decide what the best option for you is.
The cool-down period will allow you to close your account but for a shorter period. You can close your account for a day, a week, or a month.
Another great feature you can choose is to impose a limit on the maximum bet amounts and losses. You can also set a limit per session and many others.
Underage gambling is not allowed at BetTilt Casino. For that reason, every player has to go through a verification procedure to prove they are of legal age to gamble.
A self-assessment test is a set of questions that you need to answer honestly to better understand your gambling habits. You need to understand that this test will not give you a clear diagnosis at the end, because that is a job of a professional.
· Do you spend more time gambling than you first intend to?
· Do you feel unhappy because of your gambling habit?
· Does gambling affect your reputation?
· Do you feel remorse after gambling?
· Do you gamble to earn money for everyday expenses?
· Do you feel a decrease in your ambition?
· Do you feel like you have to go back and gamble some more after a loss?
· Do you feel a strong urge to gamble some more after a win?
· Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
· Do you borrow money to gamble?
· Do you sell your personal belongings to have money to gamble?
· Do you refuse to spend gambling money for anything else rather than gambling?
· Do you usually prolong your gambling sessions?
· Do you gamble to escape everyday problems?
· Have you ever considered committing an illegal act to finance gambling?
· Do you have difficulty sleeping because of your gambling?
· Do you feel like you need to gamble after arguments and disappointments?
· Do you want to celebrate the good news with gambling?